Hola a todos, soy Diego del Prado, algunos seguro me conozcan de los Meetups en Area Tres.
Pertenezco a WP Buffs, empresa americana líder dedicada al mantenimiento y edición de sitios en WordPress. En esta oportunidad estamos buscando un Hapiness Buff para sumarse a nuestro equipo con dominio del idioma inglés oral y escrito (condición excluyente). La posición es para atención al cliente.
El trabajo es remoto y estarás como independent contractor en USA. Por lo que deberás pagar tus impuestos directamente en Argentina. (Monotributo)
La paga por hora es de entre 8-12 USD (según experiencia) y la carga horaria diaria es de 8hs. (17800 USD - 26500 USD anuales)
No es excluyente trabajar los fin de semanas, pero si tenés ganas, podés trabajar igual y esto se te paga también!
Forma de pago: Esto dependerá de como quieras recibir los fondos, pero puede ser via Payoneer (Virtual US account), TransferWise, Xoom, Paypal.
Ahora bien, aquí te dejo lo que estamos buscando (en inglés) para que entiendas un poco más lo que hacemos y los beneficios que damos:
WP Buffs is the very best 24/7 technical support partner for any individual, business or organization with a WordPress website. We maintain and edit WordPress sites around the world. Building strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers is our highest priority. We’re looking to add driven and ambitious people to our team who are obsessed with making customers and partners happy, being a core member of an ambitious team and a creating a digital world filled with magnificent WordPress websites. If this sounds like you, read on!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make WordPress headache-free for all WP Buffs customers and partners and turn our customers, partners and the entire WordPress space into raving WP Buffs fans!
This job is for accomplished support specialists. You don’t need to be a senior support technician with 20 years of experience, but you do need to know enough WordPress to manage a team of developers and support knowledge to keep reply and resolution times low.
Rest assured, we’ll fully test and vet your skills during the interview process.
- 1+ year(s) of customer support experience
- 2+ years of WordPress experience
- Excellent desk software organizational skills (ticketing software)
- Fluent and error-free English written communication
- Experience with Slack
If you’re confident in your WordPress support skills and can hold your own, you’ll fit well into our already talented team!
As a Happiness Buff, you are fully responsible for making sure our team achieves the following outcomes.
- Ensure an average first response time of less than 2 hours and resolution time of less than 24 hours for all tickets.
- Communicate efficiently and simply with customers in fluent and error-free English written communication and resolve all tickets in 3 or fewer replies.
- Manage accounts of hundreds of customers and keeping us 100% organized when it comes to onboarding, upgrades, downgrades, customer notes, cancellations, etc.
- Always work towards 0 tickets left in the desk and 0 tasks in projects .
- Be an active participant in the company culture by being present and communicating with the team in Slack throughout the day.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, you might be a good fit on our team!
It’s not just technical support skills you need to be a Buff. It’s the right attitude with which you come to work with every day.
- Practice radical transparency
- Make decisions and own them
- Take customer-focused action
- Deliver exceptional results on-time
- Double check all work for completeness and correctness
- Lead by example
- Always have the backs of other Buffs
- Work full days during your shift
If you’re confident you can live and breath these values, you’ll be a good fit for our team!
Tools we use
You can read about all the tools we use here at WP Buffs. You may not have to be able to use all of them, but you should already know or be prepared to learn to use any tools required for your position: The SaaS Tools We Use to Run WP Buffs
8-12 USD (US Dollars) per hour. Full Time shift is 8 hours.
Work remotely: You can work from anywhere as long as you have a strong, secure internet connection.
Flexible work schedule: As long as you work 8hs daily hours and it’s done well and on-time, you work when you want.
Unlimited vacation: Take time off when you need it. We work very hard but prioritize the health of our employees.
Travel budget: We all receive yearly funds to travel to WordCamps, conferences or work with fellow Buffs.
Professional development: All the Buffs want to level up their skills, so we provide professional development opportunities.
Unlimited books: We pay for any book or audiobook you buy, whether it’s fiction or nonfiction.
Equipment: We’ll buy you a standing desk, headphones and any other technology you need.
Gym pass: We pay for gym memberships and fitness classes so you can stay healthy and balanced.
Coworking Space: Want to work in a co-working space? We’ll cover the costs so your can work where you want.
Full benefits coverage: Healthcare, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability & life insurance. Buffs outside the US are also covered.
Parental leave: If you plan to have a baby, we give you 12 weeks of parental leave (you have to be at least 1 year working with us and be a full time worker)
Work with a brilliant team: Our team is diverse and international. You’ll love who you work with if you’re a fellow A player.
" WP Buffs is not for everybody. If you’re looking for a job that will let you coast, get away with being lazy and not be a team player, you wouldn’t last long here. If you’re ready to commit to a great team for the long-term, take the next step in your WordPress career and ditch the traditional 9-5, we’re looking forward to seeing what you’re made of. Booyah!"
Email us the following answers at email@example.com .
ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
Use the subject line: Happiness Buff: Your Full Name
- Who are you?
- What’s your favorite post from the WP Buffs blog and why?
- What was your last big adventure?
- What’s your next big adventure?
- Where do you live?
- What’s your favorite gif and emoji?
- What experience do you have in the WordPress community?
- What’s your preferred salary / hourly rate?
- How would you rate your comfort and skills with the following on a scale of: None, Not strong, Strong or Very strong
- Customer support software
- English written communication
- Written customer interaction
- WordPress dashboard
- Hosting infrastructures
- Beaver Builder
- We’ve listed 5 outcomes above that we’ll expect our Happiness Buff to accomplish in their first year at WP Buffs.
For each of the 5, please describe in-detail a specific project you worked on that shows us you’re going to rock that outcome for us. Bonus points for showing us data that proves the success of the project beyond anecdotal evidence (numbers, data, screenshots, etc).
Hope to you see you onboard!